Sunday, June 3, 2007

Little Man... BIG Steps!

Yesterday morning David and I were both awake before Jonathan went to work (this usually doesn't happen since Jon works early) but before he left I told him that I thought David was going to walk today... he had taken up to four steps only 2 days earlier. No steps all day, though he did poop on the big toilette... then when Jonathan came home and I went to work David took NINE steps and Jonathan caught it all on the video camera. I will work on posting it later this week as we first have to upload it to another website. Anyway, it is so cute to watch and he later took 14 steps for mommy when I got home.
Here's a few captures moments from us playing in the yard yesterday. We had a good time for the most part though David was quite disappointed that I wasn't allowing him to eat the rocks he kept finding. He is eating more regular food and only nursing twice a day.

No comments: