Friday, September 28, 2007

Wrong Utensil "Mimi"!

I have been letting David have a soon and attempt to feed himself since he started eating solid food. I found out today that I have been giving him the wrong utensil. Before I put him in his chair for lunch he grabbed my fork from the table. Thinking he would just experiment with it I let him keep it and gave him some macaroni. He successfully used the fork to stab and eat all of his noodles. He was very proud of his accomplishment (as was I) so we will have to find him some smaller forks. And if you are wondering where "mimi" comes from it is David's new way of saying mommy... he used to say "mama" now it's "mimi, mimi, mimi,mimi!"

1 comment:

Lauren Laidler said...

nice pic of david! he's soo cute and looks just so happy! nice to see some teeth! i'm still trying to figure out who he looks like! can't put my finger on it! anyways... looking forward to seeing him soon!