Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Angeline is 1 year old! - March 14th










On March 14th we celebrated Angeline's 1st Birthday. We were on the Island for her birthday so that is why I am a bit delayed in blogging it. I also wanted to wait until I had a bit more of an update as she had her 1 year check up and shots yesterday.

At 1 year old she still hasn't quite reached 17 lbs! She has dropped a bit in her percentile but that is common at this age because they are so mobile. She is very busy... but not walking independently yet.

We have managed to achieve another special milestone however, one I have been waiting for since she was born... First Pony-tail! Angeline isn't so excited about this but mommy is and you will likely see her sporting this new hair style very soon. Next we are waiting for the day we can achieve pig-tails. I keep telling her "pain is beauty!"

Here are some pictures of the birthday girl on the Island as well as myself who turned 27 this month, my dad who will be 50 and my grandma who is turning "68"... lots of March babies!

1 comment:

Lauren Laidler said...

great pics! glad you all had such a wonderful time! thanks for the update! love and hugs to all! xx