Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Baby #4

We are nearing our 11th week of pregnancy so we are more then 1/4 done. Not sure if that is really encouraging to me yet but I am finding that this pregnancy is going by fast.
We had a doctors appointment yesterday and got to hear baby's heart beating for the first time so that was really exciting. My uterus is the average size for what it should be at this stage so it seems that there is only 1 baby in there.
Went over my blood test results and discovered that there is actually a reason I am more tired this pregnancy so it is not just my imagination. I will have some more blood work done on the 9th when I have my ultrasound so we will see if things improve. Otherwise I may have to take some medication but it is nothing to worry about.
Looking forward to our ultrasound 1 week from tomorrow. Will be nice to see baby and hopefully get a picture. We are hoping to hear good news that baby is healthy but it may take a few weeks for results. With Angeline they told us the same day that everything was looking good but I guess it just depends if there is someone working who can determine that.
Still no nick-name for baby. I have one I like but not on the same page with Jonathan. Might just have to call this one "baby" until he or she arrives. Thankfully we have had no trouble picking actual names, just not sure what to call her at the moment. We are not planning to find out baby's gender this pregnancy.

2 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

thanks for the update!!!! keeping you all in my prayers!!! miss you all! love and hugs!!! how exciting!!!! xx

diane sudermannn said...

Congratulations. Wow, #4 on the way.I enjoy your blog and pass info. along to the other ladies at Hallmark. Everyone wishes you the best. Diane