Saturday, August 14, 2010

Creativity



Just thought I would write a quick post capturing the kids creativity. David made this Lego "town" all by himself. He also took a picture of himself which I thought was really cute. And Angeline just loves to do anything to mimic her big brother. She will sit and draw much longer then he did when he was 17 months (might be a girl thing too).

Today has been a bit of a challenge for me. I have been teaching David about "privileges." No TV, Gum, Dessert, or Computer if he doesn't co-operate. All I want him to do is help me pick up a few toys in the living room but it is proving to be a long day. Yesterday Angeline and I ate freezies in front of him because he wouldn't touch his lunch. I mad home made macaroni and cheese and he told me it was "bad." There are lots of cute things he does too like before going to bed he tells me "Mommy, I want to give you my kiss." He also has very cute bed time prayers.

Anyway, meeting Jonathan at the mall later to see if we can get a Queen size mattress and bed. We have officially run out of room in our Double. Starting to plan renovations to turn our basement laundry room into a second bathroom. We were talking about moving our bed room downstairs before baby is born but for now we will just focus on the bathroom and not try to get too far ahead of ourselves... I am getting a bit STRESSED!

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer... looks like September is almost here!

1 comment:

The Johnsons said...

LOL...you ate freezies in front of David...I would have gave in if they were auntie Shawna's. I totally pictured you and Angie doing that, and David frowning:(