Thursday, September 23, 2010

27 weeks... 3rd Trimester!


Today marks the beginning of our third trimester and I am definitely excited that the end is in sight. Still 91 days until our due date but we are hoping for a birthday baby, two weeks early on December 9th. Baby weighs about 2lbs and is about 14 1/2 inches tall. I keep changing my mind but Jonathan and I are both currently thinking that it's a boy. With Angeline moved into David's room I can begin to organize baby's stuff so that we can be ready boy or girl. Baby is very active and I enjoy his company every night when I lay down and it's his party time. I'm definitely feeling the pains of pregnancy. If I am sitting on the floor with the kids it can be quite challenging to get up. You might find me bent over... I'm not looking for my contact lens.... sometimes it just takes me a minute to straighten out. I have started going for pregnancy massage so that is always nice and it helps keep me moving a little more comfortably.
(Sorry for the headless picture but hopefully you all remember what I look like and can use your imagination. It's the belly that people have been wondering about anyway).

2 comments:

Karen said...

i can't believe it!! this pregnancy has gone far to fast!!! you look great Melissa! hopefully you can get the kids to hand you what you need or pick it up for you..!

Lauren Laidler said...

how exciting!!! you are nearly there!!!! thanks for the update. look forward to seeing the photo! loved your last blog about angeline as well!!! xx