Thursday, November 18, 2010

35 Weeks

We are 35 weeks pregnant and the weeks are finally going by quickly... a little too quickly. I can't wait to hold this little one in my arms (not to mention have him out of my stomach) but there is still so much to do. Yesterday we got the baby car seat out and moved David and Angeline's chairs to the back of the van. I have to wash the car seat cover, the baby clothes and blankets. I am packed for the hospital finally! Some of you may think it is too early to pack but my doctor told me that baby will likely be here in 2 more weeks (I'm hoping he's a good guesser). We could have a November baby after all but I am still thinking December. That being said the baby pool is closed! Thanks to everyone who put a guess in.
I'm doing really well... just exhausted and wondering how I am going to get my house ready in time for baby's arrival and Christmas but what gets done gets done and the rest will just have to wait.

1 comment:

Alex n Ligia said...

Wow, I can't believe your little one will be here so soon!
Time is certainly not slowing down ... I'm glad to hear you're all doing well.
I can't wait to meet the baby :)