Friday, December 31, 2010

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year



Merry Christmas from us all! We had a nice Christmas this year with family celebrations on the 18th, 25th, 26th & 27th! It has been a special Christmas celebrating with our newest addition Samara. On the other hand it has been a difficult Christmas as we have all had a bad cold. David and Angeline started us off and are now mostly recovered and Jonathan, Samara and myself are still on the mend.

I did manage to get some Christmas cards out before Samara was born... still have a few to send. I think I should have stuck with my original idea and just sent Happy New Year cards this year. Oh well! Nothing "eventful" planned for 2011 so far but certainly lots to enjoy and keep us busy. We are working more and more with David to get him ready for Home Schooling Kindergarden in September. We have plans to potty train Angeline in the Spring... she does occasionally pee for a smarty when she is thinking of it. I am hoping to start walking more often as the weather improves and running some too in the next couple of months. Jonathan is really enjoying photography at the moment and there is a link to his new blog under our blog list. And Samara... what can I say about our little Samara? Hmmm... if you asked my a few days ago I would say that she is our best sleeper so far (I think she might be going through a growth spurt at the moment as well as battling her first cold). She is a very "easy" baby... always happy unless she is hungry. She poops a lot! And she also is a spitter! Not all the time but when she does you won't miss this.... apparently she gets this from Daddy. She is quiet so far but I am sure this will change as she learns to compete with her brother and sister. We are looking forward to watching them all as they continue to grow throughout the new year!

No official family picture since the one we took at the hospital but I thought I would post the two we have of the 3 kids together. Happy New Year!

No comments: