Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Busy, Busy, Busy




We are certainly BUSY x3. Not only do we have a 7 week old baby but we are also undergoing major renovations. Jonathan and Bob have been working on adding a bathroom to our basement. It has been a long process... beginning in September (and I have not had a washer and dryer hooked up since then). And I am very happy to say that it is almost complete! This means that not only has Jonathan been working long hours at work but he has been coming home and working late on the bathroom and then getting up early the next morning for work. I don't know how he does it but I am very thankful that he is a hard worker and I am proud of him for what he has learned and accomplished with Bob's help (THANK YOU BOB)! I just wanted to post some more pictures of Samara and one of Angeline being silly. I hope to post the before and after pictures of the bathroom addition soon.

No comments: