Monday, March 12, 2012

Twenty-Nine & Sixteen

 March 8th we celebrated March Birthdays. Grandpa Rob, Angeline & Myself are all born in March as well as my Dad, Aunty Lauren and Great-Grandma Evelyn. Not to mention many cousins and friends. Grammy made the delicious cake which we all enjoyed.

Yesterday began the first day of the last year of my Twenties! Jonathan took me to Absolute Spa for the afternoon and we enjoyed a couples massage, chicken salad, relaxation in the lounge and a dip in the pool! After we were all nice and rejuvenated we went out for dinner just the two of us. (Thank you Grandpa & Grammy for babysitting). It was a very wonderful birthday, a true reminder of how blessed I am.

 We also took some time yesterday to capture our first maternity pictures at 16 weeks pregnant with Baby #5. We thought it would be fun to get some under water pictures... love that our camera is waterproof! 3 1/2 more weeks until our ultrasound when we will be finding out baby's gender. It felt so nice to be in the water I think I am going to have to make more of a habit of it.
 (under water)

1 comment:

LeAnna said...

Happy Birthday, and congrats on your 16 weeks :)