Saturday, March 16, 2013

Four & Thirty

IMG_8989
IMG_8992
IMG_9041
IMG_9099
IMG_9125
IMG_9157
IMG_9162
IMG_9153
We had a wonderful time on Sunday celebrating March Birthdays. March is really a whole month of Birthdays in our family. Angeline had a little tea party at the beginning of the month to celebrate with a few of her girlfriends. Sunday was a celebration with Jonathan's side (Happy Birthday Grandpa Rob too). Monday we went to Granville Island and went out to dinner (I also had a chance to spend a few hours shopping on my own). Thursday Angeline had her shopping spree (never seen a 4 year old who loves to shop so much... she would honestly go all day if she could). With my Dad & Grandma's Birthday still to come we will likely do some more celebrating when we go to the Island. We also celebrated Aunty Lauren's Birthday and are counting down until her visit this summer.
I got a very special gift from my kids this year... the apron with flowers and butterfly are David, Angeline & Samara's hands and Rebekah's feet. Grammy organized it and the kids kept it a secret, very touching! I was really spoiled this year and am feeling really blessed. Thank you to my family and friends.

1 comment:

Rachel said...

Happy Birthday to all your March birthdays! Melissa, I love your apron, what a special gift and keepsake :)