Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Rebekah's 1st Year


Click here to view this photo book larger
Shutterfly baby photo books are the perfect way to preserve your baby's precious moments.

I just finished and ordered Rebekah's Baby Book. I've used Shutterfly before and I have been happy with them. Because life is busy with 4 I worked on Rebekah's book online, one month at a time. I would recommend this method to all busy Moms. You can journal while it's fresh in your mind and if you dedicate one page per month it is easy to just add your favourite pictures at the end of each month. Here it is for anyone who wants to view it online. I should have the hard copy in my hot little hands in a few weeks time. "The days are long but the years are short."

4 comments:

LeAnna said...

I love Shutterfly and your idea of doing a month at a time is so good I might have to steal it. I am behind on our photobooks -- still need to do one for our wedding and one of our time in England.

Karen said...

aah, it wouldn't load for me, i guess i'll see the hard copy! looking forward to it!

Anonymous said...

Great album Melissa. A year sure goes by fast!
Nana

Karen said...

ah, could finally look at your book! way to go!! she for sure is loved!! what a beautiful keepsake! well done