Monday, March 3, 2014

3 Sisters at 19 months

Angeline & Rebekah

Samara & Rebekah


Rebekah is now 19 months old. Lately she has been reminding me a lot of Angeline when she was that age. Looking back at pictures the resemblance isn't as striking as I thought but I think a lot of it has to do with facial expressions. Most often I think they look similar when sleeping. Personality wise they are similar and David and Samara are similar as well. Interesting because Samara looks the most like David out of the 3 girls at 19 months... they both have a rounder face at this age. Anyway, thought I would take these pics as I was making comparissons. Enjoy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comparisons....love them, I find David and Samara's nature to be so much alike....Angeline and Rebekah are similar in many ways...all so very sweet and lovely....keep up the good work, JP and Melissa....love you all
g'ma