Thursday, August 18, 2016

20 Week Ultrasound, 21 weeks Pregnant

August 8th we had our 20 week ultrasound. It has taken me a while to post the pictures because I needed to scan them into the computer. The ultrasound went well and everything looks good except that Baby's head is measuring on the smaller side. We have a followup ultrasound on August 30th to make sure that all is well. In all likelihood Baby is measuring on the smaller side similar to Angeline who was 10th percentile or less her entire first year. Another possibility would be that the techs measurements were not accurate. We are hopeful that we will have good news at our next scan. I will update (probably with more pictures) then. Also, Baby's profile pic reminded me of one of our others. As I looked through our previous babies scan's I would say that this Baby has a profile most similar to Rebekah. We hope you enjoy these sneak peaks of Baby's profile, front face skeleton view and foot print.

EPSON004

EPSON005

EPSON002

IMG_6105

No comments: