Saturday, June 28, 2008

Almost 2





Lately it seems a lot of people have been asking how old David is. Today we took him to a water park where again we were asked that question and I keep saying "almost 2." I realized today that today is the last day I can give that response. As of tomorrow I have to start saying "2 years old!" From the pictures you can see that David had a lot of fun in the water. We had a lot of fun watching him and I probably would have had a lot of fun playing with him if I would have brought my bathing suit. Hope everyone is getting a chance to enjoy the nice weather we are having.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pics Melissa, I cant believe he is 2 now =) Well Happy Birthday little man... I hope you, Jonathan and David are having some good family time together right now. Miss you lots hun, give me a call when you can
love Theresa