Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Magnolia's and Penaten




I didn't take much notice of the tree in our front yard when we bought our house but when we got possession on April 4th we noticed it because the flowers had all started to bloom. I took a picture on Wednesday so that everyone could see our beautiful magnolia tree.

Yesterday David played quietly while Angeline and I had a nap. When I woke up he had a poopy diaper which was the least of my concerns. He had climbed onto the change table and styled his hair with penaten cream. At least when he was finished he put the lid back on and he didn't get it anywhere other then his blond locks but what a mess! I used olive oil, paper towel and a comb to get it out then washed his hair with dish soap. When Jonathan got home he gave him a shower and washed it again with shampoo.

4 comments:

BSLytwyn said...

Love the Penaten hair David!. Thats so funny that he only put it in his hair and no where else. If that was Cameron it would have been everywhere including the floor and walls lol...

I am so happy that you have such a nice Magnolia tree in your front yard. I have always loved those trees. They are so beautiful when they bloom in Spring.

Way to go David! lol.

Lindsay said...

oh my! I remember using penanten cream and it is hard to get off!! I can only imagine how fun it was to get it out of David's hair. What a little stinker :)

Anonymous said...

Katherine is happy that David introduced her to the joys of penaten cream. My goodness, at least it was contained to his hair. What a beautiful magnolia tree, thanks for sharing.

Jared and I are safe and well in Alice Springs. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

What a HOOT! Sticky smelly stuff is irresistible for kids isn't it?
With our daughter it was a large jar of Vicks Vaporub, she made a mohawk hairdo and used the whole jar... It took 2 days to get her looking decent again, but she still smelled like Eau d'Vicks perfume.