Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Has it been that long?

Edmund meets Angeline





We had a little Pitts/Barker reunion today before Stevenson's headed for home after a nice visit. I got to meet Edmund in person for the first time, he is a sweetie pie as you can see from the pictures. And Jenn got to meet Angeline. Here are the 4 kids together as well. David and Bronson are 2 months apart and Angeline and Edmund are 3 days apart. Last time Jenn and I got together for a visit she was pregnant with Edmund and I with Angeline but neither one of us knew it yet. I almost feel as though I should be taking another test but it was probably just a coincident. I have adopted a new term similar to being "borderline diabetic" and sometimes I feel that I am "borderline pregnant"... not pregnant but the possibility is there all the time. But don't panic... Jonathan and I are both watching out diets and getting plenty of exercise!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Edmund is adorable, what beautiful eyes he has. Aww, everyone is so cute. I was thinking I might be seeing pictures of Angeline meeting her uncle for the first time. Nonetheless good to catch up with everything and can't wait to see everyone in a few days.

Love Katherine

Lauren Laidler said...

they are all so cute!!!!!! lovely that you could all see each other again and catch up! xx