Sunday, February 14, 2010

David




I just wanted to post a few new pictures of David taken yesterday. He is often to busy to let mommy take his picture and I had to work for these but I thought they turned out nice. I gave him a hair cut this week... a bit shorter then usual just for something different and because it grows so fast. What can I say about my David? He is getting so big. He is about the age now that the twins I nannied in Switzerland were when I moved there. I am often reminded of my little Philipp and Peter when we are playing together.

2 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

LOVE the new pics of david! his haircut looks nice :) awww love his smile! the first pic is my fav! can't believe how big and grown up he is!!!! miss you! love everyone! hugs! xx

Karen said...

you are so grown up David!! I have enjoyed watching you develop into a super sweet little boy!

i love you :0)