Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Angeline is walking...

Here are a few pictures of the kids this morning and a video of Angeline walking this morning. She took her first steps on March 20th but has been crawling for the most part since. This last week she has gotten braver and braver and today she has only crawled maybe 5%. This will make it much easier for her to wear dresses and also to play outside.

We actually spent about 4 hours in the backyard yesterday. It was a hot day! I had hats on the kids and I was in a tank top... I could not believe it. I was hoping we would have a repeat today but it is raining! Too bad because Jonathan is home today.



1 comment:

Lauren Laidler said...

awwww love the pics AND LOVE the video... made me tear up! how exciting! soooo cute!!!! love the ending :) xoxox