Thursday, April 1, 2010

It's a GIRL Thing! (You're Invited!)

What have I been up to lately?

Well, lots actually. I've recently become a Stampin Up demonstrator and if I wasn't busy enough before I certainly am now. I am really looking forward to actually getting started... so far I have just been working on getting the word out and inviting people to my Stampin Up Club. Here are the details if you are interested or know someone who might be interested (in case I haven't e-mailed you, handed you an invitation in person or facebooked you yet). Some of you are hearing this again for the 4th time, sorry!

I have a post on my NEW BLOG (www.getcreative-itsagirlthing.blogspot.com) with a detailed invitation if you would like to know more... so here is a brief description....

It's a girls night at my house the 3rd Saturday of every month for 7 months, beginning in just over 2 weeks (April 17th). It starts at 7:30PM and I will prepare projects for us to make using stampin up products. There is a limited space... only 4 spots left. Each person who joins commits to spend 30$/month on stampin up products (not hard to do!) and each person receives hostess benefits for one of the months (this is why it goes for 7 months and there are 7 people, the reason you commit to spend 30$ is so that each month the hostess qualifies for the free stamp set and 20$ free product of her choice). If you sign up and convince a friend to sign up too you get 20% off your order during the month of your choice. If you have always wanted to get into making hand made cards but haven't found the time or don't feel creative enough this is perfect for you. If you have already started your stampin up collection but have trouble making time or getting idea's this is perfect for you too. If you are just board and or need a girls night out this is perfect for YOU.

Please visit my new blog and if you have any questions just call me. Can't wait to see you there!

1 comment:

Marie Halverson said...

I would love to join you but I live a little too far away.
Marie