Saturday, March 26, 2011

Spring Break





Not a lot changes for us during Spring Break... other then some of our usual activities are cancelled. But this years Spring Break was a Break from the rain and a visit with my sister. Aunty Mandy spent the week with us and it was nice having the extra hands and someone to walk with in the afternoons. We walked 5km almost every day that she was here. I think I really needed the company and the sunshine this week. I was certainly glad to have both. I was also glad to be able to hang the cloth diapers outside... I thought this day would never come! 
After 2 nice days in a row Angeline woke up yesterday, looked outside and said "It's grey outside... Go away Grey!" Today we have blue skies again. Looking forward to being able to do the dishes while they play in the yard and to spending some time in the sun as well.

2 comments:

The Radke's said...

Oh, I am so envious looking at these pictures. Green seems so far away. I also can't believe the kids each time I see pictures of them. Miss you all.

Lauren Laidler said...

sounds lovely! thanks for the update! glad you had a nice time with mandy! love the pics of the kids! they are looking soo grown up!!! david is just gorgeous!!! xx