Thursday, April 14, 2011

Easter Baptism

I (Melissa) decided in February that I would like to be baptized as an adult (was already baptized when I was a baby). We have set the date for Easter Sunday during the 11am service at Bethany Baptist Church in Richmond. Easter is a busy time filled with family events and dinners and many will be away or simply unable to attend but I wanted to get the word out in case anyone wanted to come. I will be posting my testimony on Easter Sunday for those who can't make it but are interested in reading what it is all about. If you are interested in coming and need more information please contact me.

3 comments:

Michelle said...

That is super awesome Melissa! We will be in Snails so I will make sure I turn the volume up!!
Congratulations.

theBreedvelds said...

Really looking forward to Sunday Melissa. Praying for you and for all of us who will hear your testimony. <3

The Radke's said...

We were praying for you this morning Melissa as you got baptised. I am so excited that you made this decision as an adult to do this. We really wish we could have been there to support you and to witness it. If you have any video please email it to me if you are willing. Missing you all,

Love the Radke's