Monday, July 4, 2011

"The Dance"



I wasn't quite sure what to title this post and Canuck Fever has long since burned out then I thought to call it "The Dance"... after the song.... "I could have missed the pain, but I'd have had to miss the dance". It wasn't very much fun loosing the Stanley Cup but here are a few pictures taken during the excitement of the playoffs... Jonathan grew a beard for 2 months and Samara almost didn't recognize him when he shaved... we painted out window with a huge Canucks logo and we even ate blue and green jello. It was fun while it lasted. I also couldn't believe that it had been 17 years since our last Stanley Cup finals... I distinctively remember it and I was in Grade 5... it can't have been 17 years since I was in grade 5! It was a good year.

No comments: