Thursday, July 19, 2012

What's new...

 This is an all in one update with our newest family picture. It's a special family picture because we are all together with the white rose bush planted in Noah's memory at Grammy and Grandpa's house. It's also my latest pregnancy shot... taken just shy of 36 weeks.
Today we reach the 36 week point and Baby Summer is nearly 6 pounds, 18 1/2 inches tall. She is ready to be born though she will thrive a bit better if she stays in my womb for a few more weeks. I am comfortable for the most part, seeing my massage therapist weekly at this point which really helps. My only "complaint" at the moment is that I am quite tired but I haven't been very good about keeping an early bed time so I think it has more to do with that then our pregnancy. Once I am in bed I have been sleeping well.
As far as an update for the kids David is almost 50 lbs now, Angeline has made her way to 30 lbs and Samara is 21 lbs. David is looking forward to starting school again in September. Angeline is anxious to learn to write more letters and to do everything else her big brother does as well. Samara is talking more all the time. We are planning to buy a bunk bed for D & A on Monday and move them back into the same room. Samara has been sleeping well in her crib at night and it has gotten much easier to put her to bed.
Our outfits came from Auntie Lauren and Uncle Brent... Summer Olympics clothes from England.

No comments: