Wednesday, August 29, 2012

1 Month Sibling Comparison...

Rebekah
 Samara
 Angeline
 Noah
David

When I see Rebekah from different angles, making different expressions I can see glimpses of likenesses between her and her other siblings as babies. Looking at these pictures with them all about 4 weeks in age they all seem so different. I don't think she looks like one of them more then another but I do often see my Noah (though you probably can't see it in pictures)... but it is something with their eyes. That being said Rebekah is most certainly herself and we love her very much just as we do all our children. Was just doing some comparing myself and thought it might be fun to share.

3 comments:

Karen said...

they are all so cute!! great idea! certain ways rebekah moves or her expressions also remind me of the others, but yes...i think she has noah's eyes =)

Marie said...

I can see Noah in Rebekah. I thought that from day one. So blessed to have nice little similarities between siblings. Congrats again guys. They're all beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing these beautiful children, they are so unique and so very special....such lovely eyes.
g'ma/g'pa