Saturday, September 29, 2012

Quad Rides

 I decided I had to make a separate post for our quad pictures at Tad Lake. Here are 11 pictures with various family members all going for a ride. You can also see some glimpses of the property and cabin. Samara went for several rides each day. Anytime someone asked her if she wanted to go for a ride she answered with an enthusiastic "Yah!" Angeline took a little while to warm up to the idea. When someone asked her if she wanted to go for a ride she would answer "maybe when I'm 4." By the end of our week she was enjoying it just as much as the rest of us. I did go on a few rides with Jonathan but didn't manage to get any pictures this time around. My first ride in the woods I got quite the scare when something snuffed at me (possibly a moose or a bear) though I can't see how we surprised it making all that noise. David also enjoyed it and thought it was extra special when he got to go for a ride on the Rhino. (Above picture is Uncle Jared with the bike, Grandpa, Angeline, David and Jonathan on the quad.









No comments: