Sunday, June 16, 2013

Best Dad Award!

IMG_9479

IMG_0764

IMG_0754

On Fathers Day I just have to say what a wonderful Dad my husband is! He works hard to provide for his family and to keep things running smoothly at home and he makes quality time with his kids. He supports me and helps me to be a better Mom. Yes, life is busy with 4 little ones but we are really starting to get a knack for it. I love you Jonathan! Happy Fathers Day! Thank you for everything you do!
We were able to spend today with Jonathan's Dad and Grandpa's who I am also very thankful for and in a few weeks we will be visiting my Dad, Grandpa, Papa... I must say that when it come to family we are very blessed. Thank you Dads for the love you give us and the examples you are to us everyday.

1 comment:

Karen said...

great photos! haha, thanks again for a lovely afternoon! lunch was awesome as usual ;0)