Sunday, June 16, 2013

Samara is 2 1/2 !

IMG_0728

IMG_9474

Samara is now 2 1/2 and she is definitely "going on 3!" I find they change so much from 2-3. At 2 she was still very much my baby... now she is definitely headed towards big girl. In the last 6 months she has added lots of words to her vocabulary and now uses English more often then her baby talk. She has gotten taller and is starting to outgrow some of her size 2 pants. She has an itty bitty waist and only outweighs her baby sister by 3-4 lbs. She loves one on one time so I take her to run errands with me when I can. We are working on her bedtime and it is getting a bit easier and I am hoping to work some more on potty training this week. She love playing dolls with her sisters. She is our Sweet Samara!

I thought I would share a cute story from a few weeks ago as well. I was getting her bath ready so I had her sitting on the toilette. She told me she was "all done" so I told her that I wanted to hear a tinkle tinkle before she got into the bath. She started singing "twinkle, twinkle little star".... just one of those cute moments that make my heart smile. I love my Samara.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Super cute story, Melissa :)