Friday, January 10, 2014

Happy New Food


All Recipes Pad Thai
This year I would like to make some new recipes. In my mind it would be wonderful to have a designated day of the week be "New Recipe Day"... that would be 52 new recipes for 2014. That is not going to happen. But I would like to make it a point to try a few new things a month.
Yesterday the kids spent the night at Grammy and Grandpa's which made for a perfect opportunity to use the peanut sauce that has been waiting patiently in my pantry. I've linked a recipe for Pad Thai from allrecipes.com which is my favourite site for recipes. I used this recipe for inspiration only which is sort of what I like to do. I didn't use bean sprouts but I did use carrots, celery, sugar snap peas and green onions. I didn't make my own sauce because I had the peanut sauce which needed to be used. I looked at a few other recipes and then through my own together. First new recipe for 2014

1 comment:

Karen said...

this looks delish!! great idea to try new things! we get stuck in such a rut....meat wise anyways!!