Sunday, December 28, 2008

27 weeks

Sweet Pea


Noah

David

What's so special about 27 weeks? Well for one it marks the beginning of the third and final trimester of pregnancy. Also it gives me a chance to compare belly shots from all 3 of my pregnancies because it just so happens we took 27 week pictures with David and Noah.


Sweet Pea now measures about 14 1/2 inches and weighs almost 2 lbs. The everlasting question remains... boy or girl?! Lately I have switched my thinking from girl to boy and Jonathan still insists "he" is a "she". We have added a survey to our blog so please let us know what your guess is. My next doctors appointment is at 28 1/2 weeks so I will likely give another update then but everything seems to be going well. If Sweet Pea is born at 37 weeks like Noah then we only have 10 more weeks to go. David was born in his 39th week so either way I am hoping and expecting to be a little bit early.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely a girl. I cant explain why but for your whole pregnancy I have thought it is a girl. Jared is kind of hoping for a boy I think. Thanks for the posting the belly shots, you look great Melissa.

Love Katherine

Lauren Laidler said...

thanks for the update! i voted girl and brent voted boy! thanks also for the christmas card and picture! it's on our fridge! love it! have a great time on the island and a very happy new year! God bless! love, lauren & brent xoxoxoxox

Sabrina said...

Melissa
I love the comparison of you pregnant tummies with each baby. That's so cute! Can't wait to find out...I think it might be a girl.