Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Noah's Stocking


I finished sewing Noah's Christmas stocking this evening and I put some of his things inside just to spend some time thinking about him. I'm glad we have some keepsakes... things to hold and touch that were his. Christmas is always a difficult time of year when you have lost a loved one. Though I don't have past Christmas memories with Noah I am sad that he isn't here to celebrate his first Christmas. Noah's name means "PEACE"... it is why we chose it for him and I've included the meaning of his name on his stocking because it fits so well for Christmas too. Wishing you were here Noah. We think of you and miss you all the time. David calls you "Oah" which is really cute. Your stocking will always be with the rest of our families because you will always be part of us. Love you.

1 comment:

theBreedvelds said...

That is beautiful Melissa. We are thinking of him too.