Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Daddy!

As of today Jonathan is more then half way to 50... we celebrated his 26th birthday all day long. I made breakfast sandwiches this morning and he opened some gifts. David made daddy a present this morning all by himself. (He pooped) and when Jonathan opened the diaper he started singing "Happy Birthday to you"... we both thought it was quite funny but maybe you had to be there. I surprised him with 1 hour massage at the spa (I got to go too... I needed to de-stress after the thought that Jonathan is getting old... j/k) then we came home and I helped Dad (Rob) make Jonathan a nice birthday dinner which we enjoyed with both sets of grandparents.
Last night I made the cake... chocolate turtle cheesecake. Good... but sticky and the pieces didn't come out nicely. Here is David "helping." I also made cupcakes for David so we have been busy!

No comments: