Sunday, February 15, 2009

Happy? Valentines Day...

Yesterday was Valentines Day as I am sure you are all aware. David woke up with the flu which I had Tuesday night of this week. Thankfully he was sick for only a few hours before he regained his appetite and was more like himself. Jonathan went to work at 2pm and by then David was doing much better.
I woke up yesterday morning with a stomach ache which I thought was a bit odd because Thursday and Friday I felt great! By the time I put David to bed last night I had the flu again! This time was much worse. So today I have been resting and tonight I will go to bed early once David is asleep.
That was our Happy Valentines Day! I am really hoping that the flu is gone now. It's really awful being sick when you are 34 weeks pregnant. I will try to post a new belly shot later this week if I manage to get out of my pajama's!

No comments: