Monday, February 23, 2009

35 Weeks

We are now 35 weeks pregnant and have just over one month to go until my due date! A few people have asked for an updated belly shot so here it is, I meant to post one last week but time is going by so quickly!
Sweet Pea is getting big fast and running out of space. This morning she spent about half an hour trying to relocate my ribs so that she could have more room to stretch. She weighs about 5 1/2 lbs and measures about 20 1/4 inches tall.
My doctors appointments continue to go well. I go once a week now until Sweet Pea arrives. At last weeks appointment I actually measured a week bigger then what I am which is the first for me in all of my pregnancies. The doctor thought this had more to do with baby's position then her size. She is not sitting too low at the moment so I am relatively comfortable most of the time. I am starting to dread the delivery but I am certainly looking forward to her arrival.
Votes for boy have been ahead since we started the pole but girl has managed to pass boy now in the last week. No one has voted twice have they?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You look wonderful! Can't wait to hear the good news. God Bless!

Jacob and Angelika said...

i voted 11 times.

Lauren Laidler said...

you look great! your photos are gorgeous! wow.... can't believe it's nearly time! i hope it's a girl! how exciting! anyways... we'll keep you in our prayers for a safe and wonderful delivery when the time comes!!!! xoxoxox

BSLytwyn said...

Hey Meliss,

Totally love these pictures, amazing. I am so happy for you guys and I think about you so often- I can't wait till sweet pea arrives. To hold him/her in my arms, I am just so excited for you. I am really hoping it's a girl but the heartbeat keeps telling me that it's a boy, I guess will just have to wait and see.

Love you guys, Sheena.

Anonymous said...

I voted girl and Jared voted boy. I can't believe the time is nearly upon us. Jared and I hope that you have a safe delivery.

Love Katherine

ribeirofamilia said...

I love the belly pics, the giraffe, the new house!!! We are so excited for you, for so many reasons! We've missed seeing you as well. But know that we do think about you often!

Sabrina said...

So...I almost voted more than once but didn't actually do it. So happy for you guys...you look beautiful!

Anonymous said...

It looks like you're ready to pop any time Melissa! Wow! I've been away pretty much steady since mid-December and I can see how much your sweet pea has grown. We're praying for a safe fast delivery. I'm cheering for a girl but will be happy to switch & cheer for the other side should it be a boy...Marg L.