Friday, October 22, 2010

31 weeks

At 31 weeks pregnant I would much rather have this baby in my arms then in my belly but as you can see from this picture the kids are having a fun time with it. They like to put stickers on my belly and give me "raspberries"... David likes lifting up my shirt and saying to who ever might be over "this is our baby." Angeline thinks that everyone has a baby in their tummy including Daddy and herself. Today I am tired. At the end of the day my feet hurt. I can still see my toes but I am sure it is only a matter of time before they are gone too. When Baby gets here I think David and Angeline are going to miss my belly and I would not be surprised at all if they ask me to put him back.

2 comments:

theBreedvelds said...

I miss my belly. Life was way easier 4 weeks ago and I was getting so much more sleep...Enjoy your precious last weeks of pregnancy! We are looking forward to meeting your new baby though too : )

Anonymous said...

Not long now. Can't wait to hold the precious bundle :)