Friday, October 22, 2010

Celebrating 5 years

On October 15th we celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary. It's really an anniversary weekend for us because we got married 1 day before our 1 year dating anniversary. On Saturday my mom came and watched the kids (thanks mom!) and we went to the absolute spa at the century. After our relaxing Spa day we went for a walk (the weather was beautiful, just like the day of our wedding), had a nice dinner and then spent the night at the Century hotel. It was nice to have some uninterrupted time together.
I'm very thankful for my wonderful husband and our children. I can't wait to meet our newest addition. I look forward to the the rest of our life together... however many years God gives us and yes, if I could go back 5 years I would say it again... "I do!"


30 weeks pregnant

Lolly Pop Cookies!

2 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

Love the pictures...glad you had such a wonderful anniversary! Sounded just wonderful!! :) the kids look gorgeous too!!!! Love and hugs!!!! xx

Anonymous said...

Love the lollipop cookie idea. Did you make these or get them somewhere. Congrats as well on the anniversary.
Angelika