Thursday, October 28, 2010

Stampin Up Club Night

In March I signed up to be a Demonstrator for Stampin Up... selling stamps and supplies for card making, hand made gifts and scrap booking. From April-October I ran my first set of Club Nights, learned a lot and had a great time making projects with the lovely set of ladies who joined me for my first Club.

I am currently "recruiting" for my second series of Club Nights which will run from January-July 2011. We will be meeting at my house on the second Tuesday of the month beginning January 9th. I have 3 spots available for anyone who might be interested.

I am hosting a "Trial Club Night" on Tuesday, November 9th at 7pm for anyone who is interested in more information about becoming a Club Member. This will be a fun opportunity to come and see what a Club Night is all about. Please let me know if you would like to attend this Trial Club so that I can ensure there are enough projects prepared for everyone attending and please feel free to invite your friends. There is no cost for the Trail Club Night.

What does being a "Club Member" mean?
When you sign up to be a Club Member you are committing to 7 months of learning and fun. Each month I will demonstrate new projects using new techniques. Each month Club members will re-create these projects (I provide the supplies) and take them home. It is lots of fun and it is always nice to have a night out!

Club Members commit to making a monthly order of $30 for the duration of the club ($30/month for 7 months), you chose what you would like to order from any of the 3 current catalogues. Each Club member will have a turn "hosting" a Club month and receiving the hostess benefits from that months order (like when you have a home party). This includes a hostess stamp set and $20 or more in free products of your choice.

I am looking forward to Stampin Up Club 2011 and I can't wait to see who will be joining me this year.

No comments: