Saturday, January 28, 2012

10 Weeks

What about 10 weeks? Most of you can probably guess, have already guessed, or already know that we are 10 weeks pregnant with Baby #5. We had our first ultrasound 2 weeks ago to "date" our pregnancy at which point our Due Date was changed to August 25th. It was nice to see Baby and watch his heart beating. We will be having another more extensive ultrasound on February 15th which we are looking forward to as well.
At 10 weeks we can no longer keep it a "secret"... besides being excited for our new arrival I am feeling very pregnant and beginning to show as well. It's early but it doesn't take long after the first few pregnancies.
We are currently planning for this to be my last pregnancy and though 1st trimester is my least favourite of the 3 I really can't imagine doing it again at this point. So whether it's "Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails" or "Sugar and Spice and everything nice" this will be the last melon!
Here is our ultrasound picture from 8 weeks, 3 days....

After testing positive we celebrated by making pancakes... we hadn't told the kids at first but when it came time for my first doctors appointment David asked "Do you have a Baby in your tummy?" I wish I would have recorded his reaction... he was excited! Angeline is excited too... she says she also has a baby in her tummy.

4 comments:

Lauren Laidler said...

HOORAY!!!!! I'm glad to have spotted your newest blog update! CONGRATS AGAIN! We are really happy for you guys! How exciting! We will pray for you and well all of you in the coming months! Bring on AUGUST! :o) big hugs to everyone in your household! love you and miss you all!!!!!!!!!! lauren and brent xx

kelly ens said...

congratulations! Very exciting :)

Sabrina said...

Congratulations again! Wow, 5 times pregnant. That's amazing! You are one strong momma! I'm not sure I could do labour five times. You deserve a medal! But you make absolutely adorable children, so I'm excited to meet the newest addition and hopefully I'll be living close enough to come greet him or her sooner than their first birthday :)

Lindsay said...

Very exciting! Congratulations!