Thursday, February 16, 2012

12.5 week Ultrasound Pictures



Yesterday we had our Ultrasound. It was great to see our little Baby Bean a bit further developed. Our last sneak peak was during our 8th week so a lot has changed since then. Baby was very bouncy! I don't think any of our other baby's were as active during our ultrasounds as this one. It's not twins... definitely only one baby but I think he (or she) has twice the energy. Come August we are really going to have our hands full! We have a follow up blood test to go with our previous blood test and ultrasound results but so far things are looking good.
I also had a doctors appointment today and got to hear Baby's heart beating for the first time. I am doing a lot better though I am still quite nausious. My Thyroid is low (also happened during first trimester with Samara) but this may be the cause of the extra nausea I have been experiencing this time around. Hopefully things will level out soon and we will have a smooth second trimester. Also I'm just waiting to hear back about my 19 week ultrasound which we will be booking shortly for end of March.

1 comment:

Lauren Laidler said...

awwww the pictures are so clear and perfect! wow! beautiful!!!!! how very exciting!!! will continue to pray for the sickness and that your second trimester will just be so wonderful!!!! love you guys!!! xx