Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Home Alone DAY 3

Today was an early start. Mr. Josh woke up at 5:30a.m. I have to say I much prefer being woke up by Naomi at that time. I can change and feed her and get some more cuddles and sleep. Josh is cranky today and though he is walking his leg still seems to be bothering him, even after the advil.

In short we started with ipad and cartoons and I managed to rest a bit longer. Will have to make another early night of it tonight.

The kids had cereal for breakfast and I made more muffins. I have made more muffins in the last 2 months then I ever have in a whole year. That was lunch along with some yogurt and fruit. Also made up some Rice Krispie Squares. Dinner was another easy one as I had frozen some chilli before Naomi was born.

Had some friends over in the afternoon which helped make a good day great!

Joshua's foot improved through out the day and he now seems fine again. He missed his nap but went to bed good. I realized after dinner that Naomi is now 1 week old. I can't believe it! The kids have made the transition much smoother then I imagined.

Sweezed in a movie night with Jonathan and David and watched "Kubo and the Two Strings."


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the blogs. Miss all of you
Nana