Thursday, December 22, 2016

Home Alone DAY 4

Yay for kids sleeping until 6:30 AM. Still turned cartoons on for a bit and got some more cuddles in with Naomi. She still seems the same size as when she was born but I am having a hard time with the fact that the first week has gone so quickly.

Cereal for breakfast and left overs for lunch.

I was hoping to get our bedding washed today and Naomi made sure to make that happen. She decided to squirt poop all over our sheets and my pajamas while I was changing her. Thanks Babe! Anyway, it forced me to get one more thing checked off my list today that probably otherwise would not have got done. Probably the only thing checked off my list

Jonathan and David actually made it to Karate today.

The midwife came this evening and weighted her again. She is 2 ounces shy of her birth weight. Her umbilical cord came off too. It looks a bit strange because of her hernia. She is continuing to do well.

The older 4 had a bit of a harder go today. At breakfast I had given them a nice speach about how they were all being so helpful... so I guess they decided they could take a day off. I think it was good for David to work some energy off at Karate. He won 2 belt matches against an equal belt and one belt higher then him.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm loving these updates Melissa! Keep them coming!! You are doing amazing! one day at a time...
Love you!