Saturday, December 22, 2007

Jonathan, David, Melissa & Noah

Leave us a comment and let us know which one is your favorite.








Here are some of our family pictures and couple pictures that Jane took. I hope that everyone enjoys them, I know that some of you have been almost as anxious to see them as we have. I have said it before but I will say it again... we are so happy to have these wonderful pictures to cherish as memories in the future. Thanks again to Jane for all of her hard work.

3 comments:

Lindsay said...

Beautiful pictures, Melissa. Thanks for sharing. Merry Christmas!

Anonymous said...

Those are all wonderful pictures!

Love you guys,

A. Jo

Anonymous said...

Melissa,
I love the top photo with David holding both your hands, he is so photogenic. But the one I love the best of you is the one in the lace dress of just your belly... it's awesome. Then I love the one with Jonathan hugging you and holding your belly when you're wearing the lace dress. Then the one by yourself with the black top. They are so beautiful. Love Aunty Linda