Sunday, December 9, 2007

Jonathan's 25th Birthday

Today Jonathan turned 25! I can bug him that he is 1/2 way to 50 but I know that I am only 3 months behind him. He is a good sport about it anyway. We had a nice day together and even though it was busy we were able to celebrate him. I celebrate him everyday, I am so thankful to have him as my husband and father to our children. It has been about five years that we have known each other and yet it seems like he has been with me my whole life. I couldn't imagine life without him and I hope we are blessed with many, many, many more years together. It keeps getting better. Love you Jonathan!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would only be half the man you describe if it wasn't for you baby!
Jonathan :D

Anonymous said...

Dear JP/Melissa
Thanks for both of you for being who you are. You truly have blessed us and we do love and appreciate you both.
grandpa/gramma

Sharon said...

Hey Melissa,

I just saw this on cbc.ca

http://www.cbc.ca/consumer/story/2007/12/14/recall-toys.html

copy/paste the link and check it out.
just want to make sure it isn't David's cool truck... :S