Sunday, April 20, 2008

David Brent Robert

Last night David was whining while I was trying to clean up so I decided to let him help me with the dishes. As soon as I put him on the counter he was happy. He ate a few suds and had a great time helping mommy... he didn't even make a mess which was nice.
David had whipping cream twice in the last week and a half. First when his friend Natalie came for a play date (we had waffles, strawberries and whipping cream) and then when daddy made cream puffs for bible study snack. He loves whipping cream and I always let him lick the beaters, I remember enjoying that when I was a child. I also thought I would feature a picture of David in his duck house coat. He loves it and he loves the matching slippers too.
He hasn't been sleeping well the last few nights. One night I think he was having night terrors which I also had as a child but I am not sure what is causing it the rest of the time. Jonathan and I are both really tired as a result of it. I am tired of blaming it on teething though he is still working on his molars. He isn't talking much more but continues to surprise us once and a while. The other day he was watching tv and I asked him if he wanted some plum and he said "I'll see." CUTE!


No comments: