Sunday, April 27, 2008

Relapse

This morning while David was out with Grammy I was sorting through his bottles to see which ones have been recalled. I still had the container out when he got home and he found a soother. He ran away from me knowing I was going to take it away and cried when I did. So I decided to let him have it until he forgot about it and then I hid it. A little relapse but all in all giving up the "plug" has been going well.



Last night we had Raclette for dinner with some of our friends. It was even better then I remembered and though my diet suffered I have no regrets. David came with us and decided to play Picasso with our friends living room wall, thankfully they were washable crayons (sorry, no picture). We had a nice evening though we had to end it sooner then we liked because Jonathan had to work at 5am this morning and he is currently suffering with vertigo (though it is getting better). Along with that news Jonathan is starting a new job in a few weeks at a store closer to home.

1 comment:

Patyrish said...

one little relapse. That's not a big deal. Way to go David!