Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Belated Updates Part 1



Hello strangers. I have a lot of updating to do. Lately it feels like we have had our hands more full than usual. We got back from our second July trip to the Island over a week ago now and I am still updating from the first trip. Here is David at Grandpa's taking out the Janga tower we built. He also had lots of fun "driving" grandpa's jeep. No birthday party pictures however... the day we had a party for him at my Dad's was also the day we took him to Emergency because he had a fever. I only got 3 pictures and none of them turned out.

Here we are at Sprout Lake. It has been forever since I've swam there. I actually think the last time I swam in Sprout Lake was before I lived in Switzerland. Anyway, it has been too long. David had lots of fun in the water and on the shore throwing rocks. He didn't mind that it was cold, or that his lips were blue.

We also spent an afternoon visitting Jenn and Bronson where they were camping at Rath Trevor Beach. Sabrina came with us so we had a nice "reunion." Now that Sabrina lives in Dawson Creek and Jenn's in Pasedena we actually seem to see more of each other. We had a nice visit and Bronson and David are only a few month apart so they had a nice time together too.

Here's Jonathan and David at the Harbour Quay where we had a fun afternoon. We all had ice cream and David said "cheese" for the first time when posing for the camera.

Jonathan and I aslo managed to get away for a whole half day by ourselves! We went to Little Qualicum Falls in the morning and then to mini golf where we play two rounds oh yeah and we squeazed a lunch in between. Not the best picture of us but we had to take it ourself... Jonathan is sporting his lovely beared. It was a really nice day.

No comments: