Monday, August 11, 2008

Belated Updates Part 2

On our second trip to the Island we celebrated my Uncle Ches' 50th Birthday. We were also able to visit my youth leaders Marnie and Glenn and their boys. Unfortunately Jonathan and I got the Norwalk virus starting early that Thursday morning and were very sick. I missed my drivers test on Friday because of it. Saturday we were feeling mostly better but on our way to my step Brother Ryan's wedding (& Nadia) David got sick in the van and we knew he had Norwalk as well. David was sick much longer then Jonathan and myself. We are glad for the things we got to do but it was unfortunate that we had to miss the wedding and a lot of visiting.


1 comment:

Lindsay said...

I'm sorry you weren't feeling well but glad you're on the mend. Good luck on your test! :)