Sunday, October 19, 2008

the Pool

The Pool was another great pass time. If we weren't at the beach we were either napping or at the pool. Our sliding glass door faced the pool so it was nice and close. We did have to keep a close eye on David who learned how to unlock and open sliding glass doors during our vacation. Thankfully he learned this after the time I went to the Beach while he and Jonathan were napping. David got out of bed and saw that I wasn't in the living room so he went back to get Jon and said "no mommy." I'm just glad he didn't come looking for me. But now we know to watch him more closely. It was neat to watch David's progress at the pool from the day we arrived to the day we left he became much more comfortable. He would even put his face in the water for Uncle Jared. I might have to do swimming lessons with him again in January as he hasn't gone since he was ten months old.

Posted by Picasa

No comments: