Thursday, October 2, 2008

Sweet Pea's Heart Beat


We had a doctors appointment today, and everything continues to look good. Nothing abnormal showed up from the special blood tests we had. We have a second set of blood test on the 9th... testing the same things just at a different stage and then next up is our ultrasound on November 3rd. When I see my doctor next I will be in my 20th week... more then half way through our pregnancy!
Last night we had roast beef for dinner and I was able to eat a good size meal without feeling sick. Night time is the worse for my nausea so this was a bit of a milestone. I am hoping it is the first of many nights that I am feeling much better. Usually nausea does ease up at this stage of pregnancy so it is a good sign that I am getting over it.
I was happy to find out that I have only gained 1 lb since my last appointment in September. I have to monitor my weight a bit closer this time because I hadn't lost all my pregnancy weight from Noah when I got pregnant with SweetPea. That is one thing that the nausea has been good for. Not to worry... I put myself and baby first when it comes to nutrition. I just try to eat well and get some exercise. I am walking at least twice a week now and will be starting prenatal water aerobics at the end of the month.

1 comment:

BSLytwyn said...

Thank you Meliss for sharing Sweetpeas heartbeat with us. I love to hear that beautiful sound every time I go to see the doctor which is once a week now. I am super glad to hear everything continues to be good with Sweetpea, thats wonderful news.

Love, Sheena.