Sunday, November 16, 2008

21 Weeks Pregnant

Today we are 21 weeks pregnant... more then 1/2 way done... especially since I tend to deliver before my due date. Sweet Pea is making herself known on the inside and out. She is moving much more, I can definitely feel her everyday. And my belly is growing too as you can see from these 21 week pictures Jonathan took this morning.





Today we also got a visit from Aunty Theresa who is visiting from Victoria so Mommy got to go out for a nice lunch and also had some company while trying to potty train David.






4 comments:

Lindsay said...

You look great, Melissa! Half way done - so exciting :)

Sabrina said...

You look gorgeous my friend! What a cute baby bump you have. Glad you had a nice visit with Theresa. I sure miss you guys!

Anonymous said...

You look so good Melissa. I hope your pregnancy continues to go well.

Good Luck with David's potty training. It definetely would be helpful to have that out of the way before the baby comes.

Love Katherine

Nicole Elisabeth said...

you look incredible Melissa! I love that sweater. wow! time flies doesn't it? Can't wait for your new addition, its so exciting! Take care, and good luck with the potty training.